Monday, December 5, 2011

La liste

Got this idea from my friend Victorias blog, i hope she's ok with me "stealing" it :P

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago i was 6 years old and living in California :) and living like the world revolved around me

2. What were you doing 1 year go
At this time a year ago i was probably obsessing about Lucia prep, yay for choir nerdyness
Lucia in Globen last year
3. Five snacks that you like
1. Smoothies!
2. Choklad Havreflarn
3. Fruit in general?
4. LUTTI!
5. Lussebullar (tis the season)


4. Five songs you know all the lyrics to
1. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
2. The Killers - When you were young
3. Panic at the Disco - I write sins not tragedies
4. Death cab for cutie - I will follow you into the dark
5. Mumford & Sons - White blank page

5. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire
1. I know i'm boring but i would probably give a buttload of it to charity
2. I would have the financial support to have the guts to live off of my art and music
3. I would have an AMAZING two storie appartement in Paris, from which i can see either the Eiffel Tower or Sacre Coeur.
4. I would travel the world and hopefully never ever ever stop.
5. Oh god the shoes and clothes and wonderfulness that i would buy :D

6. Five bad habits (i dont even know if these are legit habits but whatever)
1. I tend to underestimate myself and my abilities
2. Becoming socially awkward in way to many situations
3. Procrastination
4. I live in the future not in the now and i long for the past
5. I lose everything, EVERYTHING

7. Five things you love doing
1. Traveling, includes experiencing new cultures, talking to new people and seeing wonderful places
2. Playing music, singing
3. Painting, anything and everyone
4. Dancing
5. Talking, hanging out and just appreciating my wonderful friends that i dont deserve

8. Five things you would never wear/buy
1. Uggs with a jeans skirt, you dont look hot - you look like a weather confused slut.
2. Sandals with socks, please kill me if i in the future wear this
3. One of these , if you are not Lykke Li, then NO
4. A band t-shirt of a band that i actually dont listen to
5. Jeggings

So thats that... I'm not gona study today am I?
Didn't think so...

1 comment:

  1. "Talking, hanging out and just appreciating my wonderful friends that i dont deserve" Heeeerregud, vad är det för bull? (bullshit om du inte hängde med i svängarna) Of course you deserve your friends, they wouldn't be your friends if you didn't deserved them ;) <3

    ReplyDelete