Saturday, November 19, 2011

Next project?

So now that i've finished the Bon Iver portait i'm starting to think about what i want to do next. Buying the Florence & the Machine tickets kind of inspired me so i'm thinking about doing a portrait of Florence. But not like the typical "this Florence, this is her face, look how pretty she is" portrait.
I found a picture of her and i kind of fell in love
It's really gorgeous and it has so much potential to turn into a really cool drawing. Now i just have to decide between A4 pencil drawing or A3 watercolor.
What i really wanna do is A4 watercolor but i dont have the right paper for that... So FML
I want to make her hair firey red!!! But i cant be bothered to make i A3
Oh yes i have so many problems

GOD I GET SIDETRACKED SO EASILY!!!
MATH DEAR GOD I'MA DO SOME MATH

Byebye :P <3

No comments:

Post a Comment