Saturday, November 5, 2011

Vacation

I've had a week of from school now and my best friend Elise has been here :). She went back home to Sweden today so i've been kinda down.
First i had to wake up at like 5 to go to the bus with her. Then i went home, fell alseep and woke up at like one with my host mom knocking on my door wondering if i wanted to eat some lunch. I was sooo not hungry. I'm STILL not hungry. I've lived off of a banana and two pieces of chocolate today. Oh yeah, healthy as can be!

I thought i'd post a picture of my new hair! Yes Elise dyed and bleached and what-not-ed my hair on tuesday and i know i'm an awful person for not putting up a picture earlier.
Yupp, i can no longer blame my stupidity on being blonde!
Hopefully the blonde ends show! I'm going to make them bolder and dye more of the hair blonde during winter break i think :). Hair needs to rest now x).

So today i have seriously stayed in my room ALL DAY! What have i been doing?
I have been doing this :D

OOOOH GOD I CANT BELIEVE I FINISHED IT!
I'm so excited, i've been wanting to do a Justin Vernon portrait for like a year and i'm not exaggerating!
This started out as just pencil but i decided i really wanted to challenge myself and do watercolor over it so this is the result! I hope i didn't ruin it or anything :o, that would suck.
I LOVE IT OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH I MADE THIS LIKE WHAT OMG

haha people who degrade their own work really piss me off so ima just gona say that i am so happy with this :D <3

Now i dont really know what to do...
So um yeah.
Have a nice weekend x)
Love yo faces
BAI <3

No comments:

Post a Comment