Monday, August 29, 2011

30min left of Home....

So... I don't really know what to say, I'm freaking out? I kinda feel like crying and throwing up at the same time? I have a bunch of letters and stuff to read on the plane and everyone is gonna wonder who the crying freakshow is because when I cry it's not cute little sobs, it's usually loud *guhuuuhu* noises... Mhmm it's lovely!

Yeah so right now I'm sitting in front of the tv not really knowing what to do... It's just unreal and awful and wonderful all at the same time! I'm gonna miss absolutely everything but I consol myself with the thought of that I'm coming home again and that this year is going to be awesome and I'll learn so much and meet new wonderful people. All this sounds great if it wasn't for the fact that I'm scared shitless!?

Ok I have to start focusing, gonna leave for arlanda in 20min and I have to say good bye to my brother. I know he loves me and will miss me even though he's acting about as sad as if he had dropped a newly made sandwich.. It's kinda like a "Huh... Well, bye then" keep munching on breakfast.

Love yo faces, next time I write I'll be in France o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment