Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HP doodles

I just got back from my 3 HOUR LONG drivers ed lecture. It was not what i would call amusing. They focused mainly on the person who was going to help the driver so i sat there drawing 90% of the time.
TIME WELL SPENT!
This is the result of that:
I'm so proud *wipes tears*
Anywho... Tomorrow i'm gonna start planning on what I want to bring with me to Paris.
Adrian who's a guy only needs one day to pack. Me who's a girl needs at least one week of mourning before i can say goodbye to the clothes i cant bring with me :'(, ITS SO SAD!
I also need to clean my room, cus at the moment it looks like my closet threw up all over my floor... and my desk... and my piano... and my nightstand, ok you get the point!
So i love yo face, i'll write again soon :)
BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment