Saturday, August 13, 2011

You gotta start somewhere...

I literally havn't had a blog since i was like 13 and seriously ended every post with "Ciao". Oh good lord...

My reason for writing in english is not me all high and mighty thinking that people from all over the world are going to desperatly want to read my blog. Ehh no... Even if that would be wonderful.. No. My reason is that i just love writing and expressing myself in english!
Problem? Then google translate the page... It is not that difficult

This blog is maybe first and formost for my friends in Sweden but also a way for me to remember the year that i'm going to spend in Paris.

So this is it. I'm probably going to change the background over 9000 times before im completely happy with it, and the layout, and my profile, and my picture, and my header.
The only thing thats staying the same is the name.

So good night, love yo face and i'll write again soon
BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment