Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Marching on

It's less then a week left before i leave and it feels really strange. Its so true that you dont really understand what you are getting yourself into untill you actually get there.
On friday i'm going to go hang out at school (everyone but me has started ^^) and say goodbye to my class. I'm looking forward to it but at the same time is going to majorly suck to say goodbye. But it'll be nice to have everyone together and give a combined goodbye :).

I just cant see myself on the plane with my dad going off to live in Paris, I'm having trouble collecting the thought in my head. Going to my new school, meeting the people, meeting my family! Its all so insane!!!

In a few hours im going to go shopping my mom. I'm going to buy new dance clothes because mine are way to small. I'm already going to be a freak when i start dancing in Paris, i might as well be a well dressed freak.

Here is the picture that inspired the name on my blog, it IS taken in Paris :)
Love yo face
BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment