Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Maaaaaaath Y U SO HARD!?

Tomorrow i have my first math C test.
I'm kinda nervous.
I really should be studying but im way to worried to even pick up my book. I'm scared that i'll look at everything and not understand a thing!
It's not my fault that my math teacher absolutely sucks. I want to strangle that woman for ruining my education.

Except for worrying my ass off about the math test, i've had a rather good day :).

After school i had a "mentor" - talk with Annika (my mentor... duh) and it was really nice. Usually those talks take like 20 min... Mine took 45 lol. I'm a talker.

But i just love talking to that woman! It's like talking to my mom o.o

Another awesome thing about today was that my hair was GORGEOUS! I just had the best hairday ever!!? Felt like doing this all day:
I've been waiting forever for a good hair day to come along so that i could use this gif!
I didn't think i could love this guy more, then i saw this gif.

Love yo faces and good night!
BAI <3

1 comment:

  1. Matte kan typ gå och ta sig! Vi har haft vikarie två lektioner den här veckan, och DOM LÄRARNA VA SÅ SJUKT BRA!!!! Allt bara: Katsching-in i min hjärna... Fast nästa vecka kommer mikaela nog tillbaka och då kommer jag sitta och se ut som ett frågetecken med öppen mun och höjda ögonbryn (you know the face?).

    OCH, jag måste säga att jag är besviken när du inte lägger upp en bild på ditt gorgeous hair, för jag tycker det är kinda gorgeous typ alltid? :O

    ReplyDelete